Please read the following important additional student requirements
- Students are responsible for accommodation needs and meals during their training.
- Students are responsible for travel requirements to and from Taylor's office.
- Additional truck and/or instructor training will be billed at an hourly rate.
- A schedule of lessons with the appointed times will be given to each student in advance.
- 24 hour cancellation notice is required to avoid being charged for missed lessons.
- Missed lessons will be billed at an hourly rate.
- Students are to be at the school or appointed pick up point 15 minutes prior to the lesson.
- Students must bring gloves and coveralls to all lessons unless previously discussed with the instructor.
- Students are responsible for the regular cleaning of coveralls.
- At no time are gloves or coveralls to be worn in the cab of the trucks.
- Learner's License (must obtain before in-cab training)
- Valid Drivers License (class 5 or better)
- Completed Medical Check (prior to or after road test)
- Drivers Abstract
- Safety Gear: Coveralls and Gloves